August Kennel Klub
Time & Location
About the Event
A BIT MORE ABOUT KENNEL KLUB AND OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
Where: Bar Pop, Downstairs in the Private Basement When: First Saturday of each Month, 1pm to 5pm Who: Pups, handlers and anyone interested in meeting us! All genders, however you identify, everyone is welcome.
We have padded floor for pups to play on, toys to chew and chase, and of course, dog bowls for the thirsty!
For those handlers and those not wanting to play then we have seating, a great bar, music and obviously the pups to interact with.
We have a few rules we ask everyone to keep in mind while they are at Kennel Klub. We want everyone to have fun!
- NO hard shoes on the mats: Socks, slippers, sneakers, and wrestling shoes are ok, but hard-soled boots must be removed.
- NO watches, earrings, exposed body jewellery, etc. All non-removable body jewellery must be covered.
- NO sharp or pointy things: Gear with studs is ok, as long as the studs aren’t longer than about 1/4″ (i.e. no spikes).
- Protective gear is HIGHLY recommended: Knee pads, elbow pads, etc.
- Use caution: When doing play that involves pulling with the teeth (e.g., Tug-of-War, etc.) please be careful so to reduce the risk of damaging teeth.
- Drink : Pups need to stay hydrated so drink plenty of water.
- If someone doesn't want to play - respect that and stop. Stop means Stop.
You must be over 18 to attend Kennel Klub please make sure you fully complete the event registratation form including your full legal name.
Information for Kennel Klub Attendee's!
Coronavirus precautions at Kennel Klub
Thank you for registering to attend Kennel Klub in August. we want you to know we are working hard to keep Kennel Klub as safe as possible.To keep yourself and other attendees safe, you must meet one of these requirements to attend our events:
- Show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19
- Achieve two negative Lateral Flow Device (LFD) tests 3-4 days apart from each other in the week leading up to the event.
- Achieve one negative Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test in the 7 days prior to attending.
- Have no symptoms of COVID-19.
- You are not being asked to self-isolate due to being in recent close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
How do I show proof of vaccination?
Download the NHS app on your phone and access the COVID-19 Pass section. This will contain your vaccination records. Be aware that you must link the app with your GP practice and health records, which can take a few hours, so please do this beforehand to avoid a delay.
How do I access COVID-19 testing?
You can get Lateral Flow Device tests from either your employer, a local pharmacy, in-person testing sites, or the government: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests. These are usually free of charge. You may be able to get an asymptomatic PCR test privately or from your employer, but usually, these are only available at testing sites or by post for those with COVID-19 symptoms: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
How do I provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test?
For PCR testing, you will receive a text with your result. For LFD testing, you will receive a text when you report your results at: https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result. Please show this to us on the door.
What are the main symptoms of COVID-19?
- A high temperature, meaning you feel hot to touch on your chest or back. You don’t need to use a thermometer.
- A new continuous cough. This means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours. If you usually have a cough, this may be worse than usual.
- A change to your sense of smell or taste. This means you have noticed that you cannot smell or taste anything, or that things smell or taste different to normal.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS YOU MUST NOT ATTEND ANY OF OUR EVENTS
Will we be required to socially distance?
One meter plus will not be enforced at Kennel Klub due to capacity and due to it being a social event. However, be courteous to each other and practice good consent regarding personal space.
Will I need to wear a face-covering?
We do not require you that you wear a face-covering but feel free if you so choose. We made this decision as a lot of people are going to have drinks in their hands most of the time, so there is not really much point.
Will you be checking temperatures on the door?
No. The infrared thermometers are often inaccurate and require you to sit in a shaded area for ten minutes prior to the test, which is not logistically possible. Tympanic thermometers need to be calibrated and present an infection risk between attendees if not cleaned correctly. Therefore, we advise you to monitor yourself for temperature at home prior to attending, either by feeling for a temperature or using your own device.
I have been told that I am clinically extremely vulnerable. Can I still attend?
Yes, providing that you meet the requirements laid out in this document.
DISCLAIMER: Regardless of these precautions, there is no way to 100% guarantee that you will not catch COVID-19 at Kennel Klub or related events. By attending, you agree that Kennel Klub accepts no responsibility if you catch COVID-19.
If you attempt to subvert these rules or are dishonest, you will be banned for life from Kennel Klub and all related events.
- Kennel Klub entry ticket£0£00£0