Kennel Klub Pride Party
Time & Location
About the Event
We have a fun and prideful party planned after the parade. In our little pup oasis away from the busy crowds of the Gay Village, you'll find great refreshments, giveaways, doggy treats, pup-out space and some great music to WAG to!
You do not need to register for a ticket and anyone is welcome to join us!
This is a great time to bring your friends and introduce them to our amazing community.
We have a few rules we ask everyone to keep in mind while they are at Kennel Klub. We want everyone to have fun!
- NO hard shoes on the mats: Socks, slippers, sneakers, and wrestling shoes are ok, but hard-soled boots must be removed.
- NO watches, earrings, exposed body jewellery, etc. All non-removable body jewellery must be covered.
- NO sharp or pointy things: Gear with studs is ok, as long as the studs aren’t longer than about 1/4″ (i.e. no spikes).
- Protective gear is HIGHLY recommended: Knee pads, elbow pads, etc.
- Use caution: When doing play that involves pulling with the teeth (e.g., Tug-of-War, etc.) please be careful so to reduce the risk of damaging teeth.
- Drink : Pups need to stay hydrated so drink plenty of water.
- If someone doesn't want to play - respect that and stop. Stop means Stop.
You must be over 18 to attend Kennel Klub please make sure you fully complete the event registratation form including your full legal name.
- Kennel Klub entry ticket£0£00£0