January Kennel Klub
Time & Location
About the Event
A BIT MORE ABOUT KENNEL KLUB AND OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
Where: Bar Pop, Downstairs in the Private Basement When: First Saturday of each Month, 1pm to 5pm Who: Pups, handlers and anyone interested in meeting us! All genders, however you identify, everyone is welcome.
We have padded floor for pups to play on, toys to chew and chase, and of course, dog bowls for the thirsty!
For those handlers and those not wanting to play then we have seating, a great bar, music and obviously the pups to interact with.
We have a few rules we ask everyone to keep in mind while they are at Kennel Klub. We want everyone to have fun!
- NO hard shoes on the mats: Socks, slippers, sneakers, and wrestling shoes are ok, but hard-soled boots must be removed.
- NO watches, earrings, exposed body jewellery, etc. All non-removable body jewellery must be covered.
- NO sharp or pointy things: Gear with studs is ok, as long as the studs aren’t longer than about 1/4″ (i.e. no spikes).
- Protective gear is HIGHLY recommended: Knee pads, elbow pads, etc.
- Use caution: When doing play that involves pulling with the teeth (e.g., Tug-of-War, etc.) please be careful so to reduce the risk of damaging teeth.
- Drink : Pups need to stay hydrated so drink plenty of water.
- If someone doesn't want to play - respect that and stop. Stop means Stop.
You must be over 18 to attend Kennel Klub please make sure you fully complete the event registratation form including your full legal name.
- Kennel Klub entry ticket£0£00£0